Wednesday, December 31, 2008


Last chance for cuteness in 2008

This site is listed as an example of what you can do with a blogging system I'm looking into, but it distracted me from whatever work I had planned to do with said system. After playing on it for awhile, I passed it on to my boys to share with my grandchildren, and their response was enthusiastic enough that I thought I'd share it with the rest of youse. Their mission is simple: "ZooBorns brings you the newest and cutest exotic animal babies from zoos and aquariums around the world."

Pics. Videos. Abundant cuteness to make up for this crappy year and point you in the right direction for the next. Enjoy.

3 comments:

ronnie said...

Soooo... much... cute...

Must... not... let... head... explode...

(Mojo has already bookmarked this for New Year blogging purposes.)

Happy New Year to you and your entire large, lovely, wonderful clan.

ronnie

Anonymous said...

I fear that JD has just posted a rejoinder to this on racs. . . .

(Happy new year, Mike)

Mike said...

Well, we all have our definitions of cute, Mark.