Wednesday, April 13, 2011


I've just started getting weekly pics from 360Cities.net and have thought about passing them on. There are some spectacular landscapes as well as oddities like the interior of a classic library, which is the piece that Richard Thompson passed along on Facebook and that got me playing with this.

The controls make me feel like a gunner in a ball turret, but they are controllable. And I suspect this particular view will delight a few of the people I know are checking in. But do explore the rest of what's available, because you can also, for example, use the site to visit the Royal Gorge.

2 comments:

Sherwood Harrington said...

Oh, just lovely, Peterson. I've got taxes to do not only for myself but for two other family members also by the end of the week and you gift me with THIS?? Next year's deficit is going to be YOUR fault, not teacher tenure's.

Sofia, by the way, is a very nifty beast, and one with a close connection. One of our adjunct profs was the education outreach officer for the Sofia project from the time it was approved until first wheels up.

Nostalgic for the Pleistocene said...

Of course, all you had to do was say "classic library" and i skipped straight to it with an "Ooooh!" But luckily, we are owners of a corporation, so we pretty much had to have a accountant do our taxes.