Saturday, August 09, 2008

Not goin' anywhere for a while?

I hope so, because these are going to take a little time out of your life.

I was looking for information on this classic Snickers commercial and had to sort through a large number of links to the video before I finally found out when it aired (1996) and who came up with it (Gerry Graf). Which page includes a video portfolio of his more recent work.

If you click on that portfolio link, I cannot be responsible for your being late to work. Or, if it's late at night, for your waking up the family.


Sherwood Harrington said...

You. Are. Evil.

ronnie said...

That ate up more hours of a Sunday afternoon than I'd like to admit.

That guy, he thinks sideways.

The beard one, by the way, is just creepy.


Brian Fies said...

Shame on you; I'm on deadline.

Them fellers ain't hooked up right.

Mike said...

The opera-singing rabbit is the one I keep going back to. That's like Michigan J. Frog on belladonna.